Chateauneuf-du-Pape 'Cuvee Domaine' 2019, Charbonniere, France - Vindinista
Chateauneuf-du-Pape 'Cuvee Domaine' 2019, Charbonniere, France - Vindinista

Chateauneuf-du-Pape 'Cuvee Domaine' 2019, Charbonniere, France

Regular price £38.50 £0.00 Unit price per

From a top quality small vineyard run by two sisters, these Châteauneuf are always superbly balanced, despite the usual high ABV for the region. We're not fans of CDP when it gets too kirschy (we're not naming names, but we can think of a pretty iconic one that falls into that bracket).

The Cuvée Domaine is a blend of four different parcels of land: 70% Grenache,with the other 30% split between Syrah and Mourvèdre.