Wine & Curry Night at the chapati club
Tuesday, 29th September at 7.30pm
chapati club, 117 The Vale, Acton
We’re teaming up with our friends at the chapati club on Acton Vale to do a night matching wines to some of our favourite dishes.
We’ve paired six wines with four courses, so you can compare and contrast along the way - while we’ll share with you some tips and tricks on the best styles of wine for different Indian spicing.
We’ll also be offering a discount if you'd like to buy any of the wines tasted on the night for home drinking.
The event takes place at the chapati club, 117 The Vale, Acton.
• When booking please let us know if you or any of your guests want the meat or vegetarian option
• If you are part of a group booking separately, it’s essential we know who else is in your group so we can seat you together (we will not be mixing strangers together)
• The maximum size for a group is 4 to allow us to pour drinks and serve food safely
• We will send you some Covid pre-arrival guidance before the event
• If you can’t come because of illness, we will try to re-sell the ticket with enough notice - or provide a voucher for wine purchases in the shop to the same amount. Refunds will be given under extreme circumstances given the current situation. We hope you understand.